Monday, July 26, 2010

The Pursuit of Happiness. Commented by José Rene Alvarez

The Pursuit of Happyness


Is an American film of 2006 directed by Gabriele muccino and based on the story of Chris Gardner, the main role is played by Will Smith,

Actors:   • Will Smith    • Jaden Smith   • Thandie Newton   • Brian Howe   • Dan Castellaneta

The story is about a man whose name is Chris Gardner. He invest the family savings in a kind of bone scanners which caused economic problems to his family and in special to his wife (Linda) who leaves him and moves to New York where she has taken a job in a pizza parlor. Their son Christopher stay with Chris because Chris and Linda both know that he will able to take better care of him. Without any money or a wife, but committed to his son, Chris sees a chance to fight for a stockbroker internship position at Dean Witter, offering a more promising career at the end of a six-month unpaid training period. But he continued with problems in his house because he didn’t pay the rent. In the end the end he entered to the company with a salary and fixed life insurance and he found happyness.

Suddenly you wonder why the phrase ( happyness ) is written with ”y” and not with “I” I don’t know too because is personal to Will Smith and his son, who is part of his life.

I chose this film because in my case my father did the same thing, he had to work really hard in order to give me education, clothes and food. I admire him, some fathers have to do the same, when suddenly his wife died, when his son was born and he has to be mother and father to his son and feed him. This movie is one of my favorites.

6 comments:

  1. goooooood!!!

    I admire to my father too, because he was and is the best friend that I Have, he didn´t have a similar live but, he passed obstaculs that marked his live. and this makes him very especially ( RoGeR C.)

    good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I like this movie too.. is the reflects of more fathers... and is proof that nothing is impossible when you really put the best of you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the most beautiful and interesting movie that I have seen and when you see all the things that can be happen in our life like Chris you appreciate the work that our parents do for us .This is the kind of movie that can change our perspective of the life and we can do everything if only we give our best effort

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me It's the Best movie That I have seen until now. There isn't much more to tell about Happyness in terms of plot, the obstacles that Chris faces are likely familiar to many or most people who watch, read about or follow stories like this. The difference between this tale and others, however, is that it's based upon a true story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of the best movies that I saw!!! you can see a different life
    DAYANA

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great history to watch in family!!!!... I liked it, when I watched the first time..

    ReplyDelete