Saturday, June 26, 2010

This good story was written by Roger Cáceres Huaman. Click on read more to enjoy it.

The Monster or a Vision

The story started when I finished reading The Sphinx by Edgar Allan Poe,   it was incredible how the author created a wonderful story. I don´t know how he created the monster but the description made, was wonderfully incredible.
At first I couldn’t understand what the history was about, but then everything changed, the best part  I chose, was the description of the Monster.
This happened…


 It was raining, and  was a foggy morning. I could see nothing but the road and some trees.
 I was thinking about the monster and imagining how it was like. I have been running  like twenty minutes and I was listening  beautiful music, trying to describe the monster.  Then something happened.
Someone or something crossed  in front of me , it was like the  wind. I didn’t know what was it , but I didn´t  give any  importance,  I just continued.
I remember that I arrived to a little store, bought a bottle of water in order to rest.  While I   was drinking I started to think about  my work, saying “I would like to disappear from  this place, in order to forget  about my work” because I had a lot of things to do, to control, and to solve.
I remember this words because when said this I saw a big creature or animal.  I don’t remember exactly what was it, but ran very fast and disappeared in the road. Since it was very foggy  I couldn’t see where it  went. I asked the man that was in the store, if he had seen the creature, but he said that he didn’t say anything.   
 I was filled with scare, but I continued running because I just had to cross the park that was in front of me to arrive to my own home.
But I was a little shaky, because at this hour there wasn´t anybody, only  trees.  It was extremely   difficult because of what I saw  like  two minutes ago, the monster or creature that ran towards this place.
It was like an extreme test, but I had to continuing running.
When I entered the park  everything was calm, I was running and in order not to feel even more scared I turned up  the volume of my mp3.  While I was running I noticed that I couldn´t advance. I saw I big lake in the park, where  I stopped because I felt too tired. I heard an annoying sound coming from the depth of the lake. I was walking towards it, when something appeared. It was the  big monster I had seen before  I didn´t know what to do. I saw how this creature was, and how was it was getting nearer and nearer.  I was  very  scared and when it was in front of me  I  covered my head and I appeared   under the lake, it was wonderful, because I saw  the lake above me, and I didn´t need to breathe. I remember that I saw strange people that said things I couldn´t understand, it was like another language. The people wore strange clothes. I spent one week  in this place. I didn’t have anything to eat and nothing to do, I tried to swim but I couldn´t advance.
I was lost.  I saw a family  running, because behind them was the creature that kidnapped me.  They ran very fast   and  got near me I remember that I yelled. I don´t know  what happened,  but I was in my room  in front of my computer, it was like a  8:oo am   and I saw a message  on the screen  “Don´t say or think about things you don´t want to happen  .”
Immediately I remembered  when it  was raining and I said “I would like to disappear of this place, in order to forget about my work” but how I appeared here if I had been a week in the lake. It was strange.

1 comment:

  1. i think that is creative and unexpected this history talh about an unusual situation that i liked and happened in a moment of your daily routine.congratulations for it

    ReplyDelete